Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon iP4600 Inkjet Photo Printer Manufacturer Merchandise Description Image lab-quality four x 6-inch borderless prints in twenty seconds? Of course, you can try this, and far far more. The new 5-color ink system – four dye-based inks and pigment-based black ink – provides vivid colors and bold, black text. And Canon’s patented print head technology creates attractive, long-lasting images with a resolution approximately 9600 x 2400 color dpi.
Canon PIXMA iP4600
Printer iP4600 Specification:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, 2-way paper feeding, 5
- Individual Ink Tanks, Auto Sheet Feeder, Paper Output tray sensor, PictBridge
- Print Speed (up to): Black:26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page)1Color:21 ppm (as fast as 2.9 seconds per page)1Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 20 seconds1
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color:4,096, Total: 4,416
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi2Color:9600 x 2400 dpi2
Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.