Canon PIXMA MX898 Driver Download – The Canon MX898 Wi-fi Inkjet Office All-in-One is essentially the same printer since the Editors’ Selection Pixma MX898 Wireless Inkjet Business office All-in-One, which I reviewed in early 2011, with a few additional cloud-based printing capabilities.
This multifunction printer (MFP) contains an excellent aspect set, starting off with its nifty dual-function front panel-its backlit buttons adjust determined by what perform you’re employing. The MX898 can be a fantastic suit for the property office environment, specifically if it does share obligation for a house printer, as it prints superb photos.
Canon PIXMA MX898
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400×4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
Canon PIXMA MX898 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX898 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.