Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX360 Inkjet Image Printers The All-In-One that handles almost everything without difficulty An All-In-One with the fax that provides good quality prints with the property and workplace. That has a built-in ADF, complete suite of the program plus the capacity to scan to USB memory it is both equally adaptable and affordable.
Canon PIXMA MX360
Excellent results This inexpensive All-In-One permits you to duplicate, print, scan and fax easily. Canon PIXMA MX360 Fine ink technologies and also a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi assures vivid and shiny photographs, even the business, ss enterprise files with excellent clarity – making it ideal for use at your home or in the modest business office. Canon’s Dual Color Gamut Processing Know-how delivers the replica of colors in photocopied files, that means textual content is legible, even in second and 3rd era copies.
- All-In-One with fax and ADF
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- ISO ESAT 8.4 ipm mono / 4.8 ipm colour
- 10x15cm photos in approx. 43 seconds
- Scan to USB without a PC
- Easy-WebPrint EX for efficient web printing
- Auto Document Fix enhancement
- Full HD Movie Print
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5, Linux 32-64bit.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.