Canon ISENSYS MF231 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon I-SENSYS MF231High-quality printing, copying and scanning A small household place of work mono laser printer -, reputable and straightforward to use. 23 ppm was rapidly printing, A4 flatbed scanning and copying having an intuitive person interface.
Easy Service Plan: premium quality support: When you buy an Easy Service Plan, you are assured premium support and protection for your Canon product. We offer a choice of unrivaled services in a range of preconfigured Easy Service Plan packs, from installation to repair and maintenance of your product.
Canon ISENSYS MF231
Additionally the quality and consistency you’d expect from the laser printer.The high-resolution scanner tends to make copies and directly will save paper files digitally. Optical character recognition (OCR) software results in editable, text-searchable PDFs.
Canon ISENSYS MF231 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon ISENSYS MF231 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.