Canon IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac) Download -IJ Scan Utility is undoubtedly an application that allows you to scan documents, pics, and so forth directly. You can total from scanning to conserving at one particular time by clicking the corresponding icon from the IJ Scan Utility dominant display.
You can scan by merely clicking a figure which includes Auto to examine effortlessly, Document to sharpen textual content in the Document or magazine for far better readability or Image to study with configurations suitable for pics, according to the merchandise form or your purpose.
Key Features of the IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.8
- User-friendly interface: The IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.8 has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to use even for beginners.
- Multiple scan modes: The software offers multiple scan modes, including document scan, photo scan, and custom scan. This allows users to choose the scan mode that best fits their needs.
- Automatic document detection: The software can automatically detect the type of document being scanned and adjust the settings accordingly.
- Custom scan settings: Users can customize their scan settings, including the resolution, file format, and destination folder.
- Auto-crop and deskew: The software can automatically crop and straighten scanned documents, saving users time and effort.
- Scan to email and cloud: The IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.8 allows users to scan documents directly to email or cloud services such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)
Save Scanned Images Automatically
Scanned images are automatically saved in a preset folder. You can change the folder as required.
- The default save folders is as follows.
- Windows 8.1: Documents folder
- Windows 8: My Documents folder
- Windows 7: My Documents folder
- Windows Vista: Documents folder
- Windows XP: My Documents folder
Integrate with Applications
You can utilize scanned images through integration with other applications; display scanned images in your favorite form, attach them to e-mails, extract text from images, and more. Canon MF Network Scan Utility This product is software for using scanned images in computer applications, attaching scanned images to e-mail, saving scanned images to the hard disk, and similar functionality.
- Some functions are available only when My Image Garden is installed.
Starting IJ Scan Utility
- Follow the steps below to start IJ Scan Utility.
- Windows 8.1/Windows 8:
- Select IJ Scan Utility Windows 10 on the Start screen to start IJ Scan Utility.
- If IJ Scan Utility is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “IJ Scan Utility.”
- Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP:
- From the Start menu, select All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility to start IJ Scan Utility.
macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
Old Version Canon IJ Scan Utility
- IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)
- Last Updated: 22-Sep-2017
- Issue Number: 0200482010
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 for Mac (OS X v10.7)
- (Ver.2.1.6) – Change the supported OS. For details, refer to the OS information given in the contents.
- Filename: misu-mac-2_1_6-ea21_3.dmg
- File version: 2.1.6a
- File size: 22 MB
- Download IJ Scan Utility Ver. 2.1.6 Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11