Color imageRUNNER LBP5280 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon imageRUNNER LBP5280 Desktop Laser Printer model is a new-generation, Color Desktop Laser beam Printer which allows buyers to output as much as authorized sizing files for his or her workgroup desires with accelerates to 21 web pages per moment (letter). The imageRUNNER LBP5280 design attributes a 5-line user-friendly Lcd for operational relieve and arrives familiar with PCL, Adobe PostScript 3, and Canon’s UFR II printing technological innovation.
The imageRUNNER LBP products are geared up with typical duplexing to save lots of paper expenses and make use of Canon’s Fast fusing technologies to cut back strength usage and remove long warm-up moments. Whenever you need a high-quality printing remedy for desktop and workgroup doc generation, the Canon imageRUNNER LBP Collection of laser printers provides.
Color imageRUNNER LBP5280
This new era of LBP Sequence is network-ready and integrates with your Canon MFPs a lot better than ever for a first fleet and Managed Document Providers answer. Innovative system communications make it possible for buyers to quickly route faxes from the Canon MFPs straight to the LBP printer. Canon’s MEAP engineering is out there on this LBP product, bringing MFP workflows conveniently for the desktop likewise, maximizing user’s performance. And together with the similar administrative technologies found in imageRUNNER Advance MFPs, people can deal with LBP printers by yourself or in the fleet/MDS surroundings with even greater ease.
- Model Name: Color imageRUNNER LBP5280
- Type: Desktop Laser Printer, Printing Method: Electrophoto Method (RAPID Fusing System)
- Developing System: Contact Developing System
- Image Server Memory: Standard 768MB RAM, CPU: ARM11-528 MHz + ARM9-264 MHz
- Printing Resolution: UFR II/PCL 5e/6/PS 3: 600 x 600 dpi,2400 (Equivalent) x 600 dpi, Engine: 600 x 600 dpi
- Halftone: 256 Gradation (Continuous-Tone)
- Letter: (B/W, Color): Up to 21 ppm (Letter)
- First Copy Time: 16 seconds or less
Color imageRUNNER LBP5280 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Color imageRUNNER LBP5280 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.