Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Driver Download – Colour imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Develop vibrant color resources at blazing quickly speeds with the Canon imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn. The LBP7780Cdn is supplied that has a significant and expandable paper ability, digital duplex printing, and higher produce substitute cartridges which support to improve productivity although decreasing costs.
The LBP7780Cdn provides an assortment of price and time conserving attributes. The high-yield black substitute cartridge yields as many as 12,000 web pages although the substitute color cartridges generate somewhere around six, four hundred pages. Other functions including automatic duplex printing and economical electrical power saver mode contribute to reducing expenditures by assisting to reduce paper intake and reduce strength expenditures. Enhance office productivity with print speeds of up to 33 internet pages for every minute1 in each color and black and white using a Fast 1st Print time of under 10.five seconds2.
Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn
- Lightning-fast print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute
- Quick First Print arrives in less than 10.5 seconds in both black and white and color
- Canon Mobile Printing compatible
- Enjoy easy paper handling with the 500-sheet Front-loading Cassette and 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray
- Expand the paper capacity with the 500-sheet optional cassette
- Reduce paper consumption with two-sided printing
Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.