Canon Software Printer Download – Make sure you decide on the Software Canon package that may be ideal for your Printer beneath to access the most recent downloads like a canon software program, motorists, or firmware.
We offer Canon guidance with the suite of Canon merchandise. From Canon printer motorists to Canon digital camera assist and Canon printer Assist we’ve brought you coated.
Canon Software Printer
Download drivers, software, firmware, and manuals and get access to online technical support resources and troubleshooting
Canon Software Printer & Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / Linux.
|Software & Support OS||Download|
|Canon Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows) *1|
|Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows) *2|
|Canon My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Windows) *3|
|Canon My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows) *4|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.06 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) *5|
|Canon Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.3 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)|
|Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Mac)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool *6|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Ver. 2.8.2 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64) *7|
Canon Software Printer Description:
- *1 (Optional) Canon Easy-WebPrint EX is a plug-in for Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 or later. It enables easy printing of web pages. It includes a print preview function, clipping function, and layout editing function.
- *2 This file is a handy application program that allows you to create and print your album, calendar, stickers, and CD-ROM labels* using the images you recorded with your digital camera. And furthermore, you can easily print borderless photos and so on. *: Only for the models supporting CD-ROM printing.
- *3 (Optional) My Image Garden is a handy software application that allows you to organize and print your photos simply. Use your photos to create attractive collages, greeting cards, and other items. Depending on the models you use, you can perform scanning from My Image Garden. A full user guide for My Image Garden is available for download via our user guide section of this website.
- *4 (Optional)This application facilitates basic maintenance and trouble-shooting for your product.
- *5 This application software allows you to scan, save and print photos and documents. You can also edit images, or attach images to e-mail using this application software.
- *6 Using the Canon IJ Network Tool, you can install, view or configure the network settings of the printer that is connected to a network.
- *7 This file is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Digital Photo Professional, an application for Canon digital single-lens reflex cameras. With Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, you can print photos easily in various styles, including borderless full-page, index, monochrome, and Adobe RGB mode.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Software & Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.