Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver & Software Support for OS Windows and Mac – The SELPHY CP910 photograph printer matches perfectly wherever in your house, and it is moveable sufficient to take to parties and family members activities.
With the SELPHY CP910 Wireless Compact Canon Photo Printer, celebrating your special memories has never been more convenient. Lightweight and compact in size, the SELPHY CP910 is easy to take just about anywhere
Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer
Canon Sselphy CP910 print your photos on-the-go using an enjoyment cellular printer, SELPHY CP910 The small photograph printer for lab-quality prints anywhere. With Wi-Fi and AirPrint™ assist, it is excellent for wirelessly printing from smartphones and digital cameras.
Ultra-compact, portable photo printer: The SELPHY CP910 photo printer fits perfectly anywhere in your home, and it’s compact enough to take to parties and family events.
- Ultra-portable photo printer that’s perfect for printing anywhere
- Wi-Fi with AirPrint™ support for easy printing from smartphones and compatible cameras
- Produce memories that will last with vibrant, durable lab-quality prints
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.