Canon PIXMA MX455 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux– Canon PIXMA MX455 All-In-One Colour Printer This compact All-In-One, with the modern all-black layout and built in Wi-Fi connectivity is beautifully placed to help you print, duplicate, scan and fax – from anywhere suits you finest.
Also it characteristics a FastFront design and style to simplify paper loading and ink substitution – producing it the best printer should you be looking for day-to-day operation in the home or inside a smaller business office.
Canon PIXMA MX455
Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint app provides the flexibility to print from, or even scan to, your mobile devices, wherever you are in the home. With Apple AirPrint support, you can also print photos, emails, web pages and other documents direct from your Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Compact and stylish Office All-In-One with ADF and Wi-Fi
- Print more for less with XL excellent cartridges
- Fully-integrated 30-page Auto Document Feeder for quick scanning, copying and faxing
- Superior-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and excellent cartridge technology
- Print from, and scan to, popular smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint support
- Directly scan PDF and JPEG files to USB memory stick
- A4 print speed ISO ESAT 9.7 pm mono/5.5 ppm color. A4 color copy in approx. 21 seconds
- Create PDF files; extract text from PDF or JPEG files using My Image Garden software
- Scan to your Evernote or Dropbox cloud service
- Intelligent web printing with Easy-WebPrint EX
Canon PIXMA MX455 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX455 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.