Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP150 Photo All In One Printer Printing excellent is fast and of the top of the range. Borderless 4×6 photos are what I might get in touch with extremely attractive (I have not but printed larger sized).
I have witnessed more famous photographs, although not at this cost point. You will be quite satisfied with all the random or semi-frequent picture you print off for close friends, relatives, or you.
Canon PIXMA MP150
Pics appear a little skewed to your beige, but I don’t discover any grain or lines. It can not very replace a photography studio or on the web service provider, but while using the small price of printing digital pics at your local drug retail store, 90% of us need to not be extremely involved with incredibly, really superior quality, at home printing. The Pict Bridge is good, and Canon statements images will not likely fade for 100 many years if saved in suitable albums.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.