Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG6360 is an highly developed resolution for manufacturing exceptional prints, copies and scans. Print with the Cloud from anywhere with Google CloudPrint, or from any Home windows, iOS and Android cell system with all the Canon EPP app and Apple AirPrint. That includes a different attractive design and style readily available in white and black, along with a three.5” Touch Display, the MG6360 is ideal for virtually any property or workplace.
Canon PIXMA MG6360
- Scanner Type Flatbed CIS
- Scanning resolution5 2400 x 4800 optical dpi
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output) Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver Download
- MG6360 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6360 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6360 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG6360 Mini Master Setup Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
- MG6360 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6360 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6360 Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6360 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- MG6360 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG6360 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG6360 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
- MG6360 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
- MG6360 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)
- MG6360 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)