Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG6350 all-in-ones are customarily black, but the top quality, photo-friendly PIXMA MG6350 also comes within an icy white, that makes a refreshing change. As the top of Canon’s recent variety, it needs to have all you might at any time want within an all-in-one with picture enthusiast pretensions.
Canon PIXMA MG6350
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS High Sierra 10.13/ MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
This Printer is Canon PIXMA MG6300 Series
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install