Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download – Canon iP100 Precision photo and document printing wherever you are. Print files and photo lab top quality pics where ever you will be while using the PIXMA iP100. With increased connectivity, it offers the final word in advantage and speed from a movable unit.
The PIXMA iP100 offers IrDA IR connectivity as standard and an optional Bluetooth® adapter for convenient, cable-free printing. The ability to print wirelessly from compatible camera phones, PCs and PDAs adds to the printer’s versatile operability.
Canon PIXMA iP100
- Portable document and photo printer
- 9600 x 2400 dpi FINE print head
- 5 ink system
- 50 sec photo prints
- 9.0ipm mono, 5.9ipm color document printing
- Stylish silver finish
- IrDA IR and optional Bluetooth printing
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.