Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Potent All-In-One with the most demanding smaller workplace environments. Features quick 2-sided printing and scanning, 500-sheet paper capacity, utilization controls moreover smartphone and cloud connectivity.
Canon MAXIFY MB5350
Be productive and continue to be connected with this sturdy high-speed All-In-One suitable for demanding the small place of work environments, with the month to month print volumes involving 250 and one, five hundred web pages. With Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity moreover qualified print top quality – and utilization controls for added peace of mind – that is the ideal office environment companion.
Applicable Models Support
Canon MAXIFY MB5300
Canon MAXIFY MB5340
Canon MAXIFY MB5350
Canon MAXIFY MB5320
Canon MAXIFY MB5310
- Productive All-In-One for a busy small office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 color pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet single pass 2-sided ADF and two 250-sheet paper cassettes
- Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 color pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.