Canon iSENSYS MF4410 Driver Download – Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 The compact, trendy 3-in-1 multifunctional for private use This stylish mono laser 3-in-1 provides print, copy and scan features in a single thin device. Ideal for houses and small workplaces it is productive, easy-to-use and electricity economical.
Versatile color scanning Scanning color files and pics are not hard and extremely versatile employing a resolution as significant as 9600 x 9600 dpi. Documents are usually scanned on by email, or searchable PDF using the MF Toolbox, enabling them for being immediately retrieved within the potential. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4450 clocks in at beneath £150 and still offers a four functionality, the mono machine using an elegant layout, to get a home or modest office. Design and style The device features a textured grey top and sides, with a glossy black concave entrance, wanting a little like the La Défense creating in Paris.
Canon iSENSYS MF4410
- Mono laser 3-in-1: print, copy & scan
- Stylish, space-saving design
- Easy to use intuitive LCD
- 23 ppm, 9 seconds First Copy Out Time
- Up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution for prints and copies
- Energy efficient
Canon iSENSYS MF4410 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon iSENSYS MF4410 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.