Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw Driver Download – The imageCLASS MF5950dw brings together professional-quality multifunction capabilities with attributes that support organizations help you save time and cash, earning it the right device for present-day small organization house owners. With built-in wi-fi, you will have the freedom to conveniently mail print work opportunities towards your machine from any locale in your home or small office.
The Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw features a Wi-Fi Secured Setup (WPS) option to get a one-touch link to simplify the task of connecting your unit to your wi-fi community. In addition, you can expect to reduce wiring muddle and enable avert stability breaches with WEP and WPA-PSK.
Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw
The Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw uses around 3 watts of power in the course of Electricity Preserving Mode and satisfies Vitality Star pointers, preserving you cash on strength prices. And like numerous imageCLASS items, it indeed is the aspect of the Technology Inexperienced program, Canon’s initiative to cut back environmental burdens in all stages of the product’s life-cycle.
This Driver and Software support for Canon ImageClass MF5960dn
Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw Copier Specification:
- Copy Resolution (up to): Up to 600 x 600 dpi,
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: Up to 35 cpm (letter), Duplex Black: Up to 17 cpm (letter)
- Type: Monochrome Laser
- Zoom: 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Halftones: 256 Levels
- First Copy Time: Less than 8 seconds, Warmup Time: Less than 17 seconds, Recovery Time: 5 seconds or less
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25%, 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%, 400%
- Document Feeder: 50-sheet duplex
- Copy Size: Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
- Copy Features: Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF5950dw Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.