Canon imageCLASS MF426dw Driver Download – The Canon Printer imageCLASS MF426dw Built for little and medium-size corporations, the imageCLASS MF426dw balances speedy overall performance, negligible routine maintenance, and the capacity to add an extra paper tray. A 5″ color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and may be tailored by a tool administrator to simplify quite a few days to day jobs.
Canon imageCLASS MF426dw
Canon imageCLASS MF426dw Feature:
- 5″ intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Create Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish a direct connection to the mobile device(s) without the need for an external router.
imageCLASS MF426dw Copy Specification:
- COPY SPEED: Up to 40 ppm (Letter); Up to 32 ppm (Legal)
- FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME (LETTER): As fast as 6.0 seconds
- COPY RESOLUTION (dpi): 600 x 600
- COPY SIZE: Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: Up to Legal
- MULTIPLE COPIES: Up to 999 Copies
- MAGNIFICATION: 25% – 400% (1% Increments)
- PRESET REDUCTIONS: 25%, 50%, 64%, 78%
- PRESET ENLARGEMENTS: 129%, 200%, 400%
- COPY FEATURES: Paper Setting, Favorite Settings, Two-sided, Original Type Selection, Cancel, N-on-1, Density Adjustment, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Collate, Copy ID Card
Canon imageCLASS MF426dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF426dw Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.