Canon ImageCLASS MF229dw Driver and Scanner for Macintosh – The Canon imageCLASS MF229dw provides effortless to make use of, robust features in an all in one compact product. With your whole printing, copying, scanning and faxing demands packed into a single footprint you may attain all your duties ideal in the same spot.
Canon ImageCLASS MF229dw
The black and white contact panel makes it possible for for easy navigation by means of all readily available options. Also, you could personalize the home screen to accessibility the features you utilize most to avoid wasting time. The tiltable user interface permits you to decide on which angle very best suits your needs.
- The customizable 6-line black-and-white touch panel LCD helps to save time by letting you choose which features are on your home screen
- Print and Copy at up to 28 pages per minute4
- Cut paper usage in half by Printing, Copying, Scanning, and Faxing two-sided documents
- Quiet Mode7 reduces the operational noise of the machine allowing you to focus on the task at hand
- Sleek, compact design fits right on a desktop
Canon ImageCLASS MF229dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS MF229dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.