Canon G1400 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon PIXMA G1400 A significant yield solitary purpose printer – Ideal for making high-quality, small charge spectacular prints of paperwork and images at your house or from the business office.
The printer is revealed like a printer that can do many capabilities. Of course, it’s not that onerous to locate yet another printer having a same frame of mind.
Canon G1400 Printer
However, the printer has succeeded in attracting some attention of Canon’s clients because the printer has good attributes which are helpful for operating, particularly in your own home. The functionality of the printer is just not only linked to printing and also scanning and copying.
This simple printer presents you with numerous kinds of features, such as the capability for creating innovative printing.
- A dedicated high-yield document and photo printer
- Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages*
- 4×6” borderless photos in approx. 60 secs
- Sleek, compact design to integrate fully within your home/office.
- High volume cost-effective printing.
CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
Standard Ink Cartridges
Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)
A4 colour documents printing¹
Black: 6000 pages*
Colour: 7000 pages*
* Estimated supplemental yield
Canon G1400 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon G1400 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.